Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Eating the Web: Maple Syrup, Alphabet Soup, and Self-care

1. My homesteading dreams loom on the horizon and making my own maple syrup is high on the 'dream list'. Check out Punk Domestics maple syrup round up here. 

2. I baked up a few slices of 'toast' the other day. They are super cute and I'll have to add some jam and glaze to finish them up!

3. One of my favorite food themed podcasts is back (after a 4 month hiatus) and better than ever. Alphabet Soup Podcast

4. It appears that I'm headed to Brandon University for more #graduateschooltorture. I've been reading up on the town and the University pub. I'm eagerly awaiting the referendum in reference to the University pub - the proposed levy is $10 per student which is VERY high. Fingers crossed they vote no! Check out the article here.

5. There's still time to submit to the food themed self-care zine I'm co-editing! Details

No comments:

Post a Comment