Monday, October 29, 2012

MoFo Roundup Version 2

1. As a throwback to my childhood Christmas traditions I like to have a collection of finger foods available throughout the winter holidays. These chocolate coated peas and beans seem very interesting!
2. Speaking of Christmas - a recipe for Candied Orange Peels seems to fit right in!
3. This homemade vegan ham would be perfect for a Christmas centrepiece! 
4. I love this method of roasting a whole butternut squash! No precarious knife positions! 
5. When I saw these whisky peanut butter cookies I knew I had to make them for my husband! Everything he loves in one cookie!
6. And of course, Christmas isn't Christmas without at least one fancy dessert. Peanut Butter Banana Creme Brulee will fit the bill!

And of course check out http://wingedsnail99.storenvy.com/ to purchase last year's Vegan MoFo zine! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment