Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gingerbread Cookies

Vegan Nutritionista sent a call out for cookie testers. They are putting together an e-book of veganized Christmas cookies. I quickly responded with a resounding "Yes, I'll test!" and was sent the recipe for these 'Gingerbread Women' cookies. This is an excellent cookie recipe because the spice level is perfect! Pleasant but not too strong. This will definitely become my go-to gingerbread recipe. I think it would hold up to being made into a gingerbread house.
The e-book will be available on the Vegan Nutritionista website and some of the other cookies included in the book are:
Classic Sugar Cookie
Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Maple Cinnamon Frosting
Peppermint Chocolate Bark
Chewy Molasses Spice Cookies
  

1 comment:

  1. Spice cookies like gingerbread are my favorite! But, they have to be crunchy. These looks crunchy. :D

    ReplyDelete