Monday, October 24, 2011

Dough: Banana Bread

Apparently I am on a 'How it all Vegan!' kick. I have a love/hate relationship to that book. Almost everything I've made from it works out perfectly and is very tasty but I find the recipes to be more like guidelines than actual recipes. The table of contents makes me mad! Sometimes I know the recipe is in the book, but I just can't find it. I think the table of contents issues is what prevents me from buying other books by Sarah Kramer.
Anyways, this is the 'Banana Bread' recipe. It's tasty and sweet but in my head it's a healthy recipe due to the wheat germ and the dates. I recommend this recipe.
I am getting bread fatigued these days - so I plan on making some quick loaves over the rest of the month and slicing and freezing them for lunches.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm - that bread looks so good! I agree with you about the table of contents in some cookbooks. It makes me nuts when I have to leaf through the entire book to find the recipe I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good. I haven't made much from that cookbook. Now I'm going to be checking out the table of contents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love banana bread and yours looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! I've been looking for a healthier banana bread recipe.

    ReplyDelete